DAILY CAMP SCHEDULE
Click below for details of the planned daily activities for each week. Please note that plans could change at any time due to weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
Our Camp program is full of exciting field trips and activities such as Elephant, Camel and horse riding, Animal shows, scootering, biking, ball sports, visits to waterparks, interactive museums, and more. Let your children explore their imagination and creativity as they mingle and make new friends.
Registrations are now open.
- 10% Sibling discount for full week registrations
- 10% Discount on second full week registrations
Previous Camp photos
1. Please drop your child latest by 9:00am prompt. Kindly inform us if you require earlier drop offs.
2. Please provide your child with a water bottle clearly marked with his / her name on it. Required daily.
3. Children should wear a sun hat You may also want to give sun glasses if you feel this is necessary.
4. Please rub sun block on your child daily. We will also use sun block spray regularly throughout the day whilst we are out.
5. Please pack swim wear or a change of clothes for water games if this activity falls on your chosen camp week.
6. Kindly inform us of any food allergies.
7. Children are not allowed to bring in snacks in order to protect other children who may have various allergies. We provide all meals and snacks.