DAILY CAMP SCHEDULE
Click on each week below to see details of the daily schedule.
Kindly note that the scheduled activities or field trips may change at any time due to either the weather or unforeseen circumstances.
FALL CAMP PROGRAM
Our Camp program is full of exciting field trips, activities and entertainment. Let your children explore their imagination and creativity as they mingle and make new friends.
Now open for registration.
- 10% Sibling discount for full week registrations
- 10% Discount on second full week registrations
1. All children need to bring masks as we will be visiting different places in different cantons and different rules may apply. Your child must wear a mask everyday whilst on the bus, if they are aged 12 years and above. This is required by the Swiss Authority regulations.
2.Please drop your child latest by 09:00 hours prompt. Kindly inform us if you require earlier drop offs.
3. Please provide your child with a water bottle clearly marked with his / her name on it. Required daily.
4. Please rub sun block on your child daily. We will also use sun block spray regularly throughout the day whilst we are out on hot days.
5. Please pack a change of clothes (especially the farm activities) if this activity falls on your chosen camp day or week. It is also important to bring boots and rain gear in case we have wet days.
6. Kindly inform us of any food allergies.
7. Children are not allowed to bring in snacks in order to protect other children who may have various allergies. We provide all meals and snacks.